Discover the noble and powerful dynasty De 'Medici, who has left indelible marks in the Tuscan Capital.
If you fancy spending the entire day with us, after the visit to Arnolfo's Tower we will have a privately chauffeured tour of the Villa Medicea in the Castle and its marvelous surrounding park in the afternoon. .
The Villa Medicea is an addition to the majestic villa itself, a part of the most beautiful in Italy. The last stop on our tour is the Villa Medici of Petraia, a true jewel in the Florentine territory, located on a panoramic position in Castello, a small Tuscan hamlet.
Previously refuge for the Medici family, today this mansion offers its visitors a wonderful ambiance, with a view to the lush park.
- Private Tour for couples and small groups
- Meeting with the guide Typical tuscan lunch
- Departure with Minivan
- Walking in the Medici Villa of Castello
- Visit of Villa Petraia
- Return to an agreed meeting point
- About 6 hours tour
- Languages: Italian, English + French and Spanish on request