1. 2 table spoons of Olive oil
2. A bulb of onions
3. 2 Cloves of Garlic
4. Basil leaves
1. Chop/Slice one bulb of onion, chop/crush into tiny pieces 2 cloves of garlic
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.(depending on the quantity of pasta you want to cook)
4. Add a half box of spaghetti to the boiling water and leave it to cook for 10minutes.
5. Pour two tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the chop/crushed garlic, onions and shread the basil leaves into the saucepan with the oil and stir.
6. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain the water from it completely and pour the spaghetti into the saucepan with the with the onions, garlic and basil and mix to obtain even proportion of oil on the spaghetti.
7. Add spices(eg. black pepper) to Step 6 as you prefer and stir for one minute.
8. Dish out the content of the saucepan into a plate and grate cheese on top of the food.
Your Pasta is served.